Ⅱ. Vocabulary and Structure(15 points)
Directions.. There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. As a child I used to wash my parents' car to earn some__ money.
7. After the busy day I've had, I need a __ drink.
8. If you__ stayed at home, this would never have happened.
C. will have
D. would have
9. --How much did this set of furniture cost?
--I forgot __
A. how much it costs
B. how much did it cost
C. how much it cost
D. how much does it cost
10. We had a long way to go so we decided to __early.
A. set on
B. put on
C. set off
D. put off
11. __ it is not his responsibility to do that,he said he would help.
12. One of the strongest hurricanes __ was the Florida Keys Storm of 1935, during which 500 people were killed.
A. to record
D. being recorded
13. Ms. Jolie is beautiful and very talented, and in control of her own career.
14. When John left the office, Amy __ at her desk.
A. is still working
B. has still worked
C. had still working
D. was still working
15. You should learn through failures. Why don't you __ your plan or try a new approach?
16. The carpet has so many stains on it that it needs
B. to replace
C. being replaced
D. to be replaced
17. I sent him the package yesterday. He __ it by now.
A. might have received
C. will receive
18. Is this the factory __ you visited the other day?
19. To make the fish__ nice, she put in some sugar and wine vinegar.
B. to taste
20. My daughter runs faster than__ in her class. She runs the fastest.
A. a boy
B. any boy
C. some boys
D. most boys
版权保护: 本文由 浙江成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 历年真题：2016年成人高考专升本英语考试真题答案（2）