41. He had to give up ___ the football match because he had his leg injured in the accident.
A. taking part in B. took part in C. to take part in D. take part in
42. The young people felt that they needed no help from anyone. They were very _____.
A. unexpected B. independent C. resistant D. separate
43. I hope my teacher will take my recent illness into _____ when judging my examination.
A. regard B. counting C. account D. observation
44. The letters PTO _______ parent-teacher organization.
A. stand for B. call for C. heard for D. care for
45. Something always _______ wrong when we try this recipe.
A. has gone B. have gone C. go D. goes
46. My watch ______ three o'clock.
A. tells B. speaks C. talks D. says
47. When I took his temperature, it was two degrees above _______.
A. average B. ordinary C. regular D. normal
48. I'd rather you _______ anything about it for the time being.
A. do B. don't have C. didn't have D. didn't do
49. I don't think we can take it ______, some problems still remains.
A. on hand B. by chance C. for granted D. at will
50. She walked across immense room _______ every one looking at her.
A. with B. as C. while D. when
版权保护: 本文由 浙江成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年成考专升本《英语》强化习题及答案十四