21. Generally, the thicker a mammal's (哺乳动物) skin is, the less hair ______.
A. that has it B. that it has C. has it D. it has
22. My father ______ an invitation to a dinner party, but he _______ it.
A. accepted…received B. received…accepted
C. accepted…didn't receive D. received…didn't accept
23. _______ their homework, the children went for a walk.
A. When they were doing B. After they have done
C. Having done D. They had done
24. My parents never let me _______ alone.
A. to travel B. to travelling C. travelling D. travel
25. Hardly _______ the classroom when the class began.
A. had he entered B. he had entered C. he entered D. he was entered
26. We all enjoy working _______ him because he is a kind leader.
A. along B. in C. under D. on
27. She is _______to refuse, so I have to give in.
A. a too kind girl B. too a kind girl
C. too kind a girl D. a gird kind too
28. He couldn't use his own car because it ________ then.
A. was being repaired B. was repairing
C. is repairing D. has been repaired
29. _______ go to the Great Wall for a visit?
A. Why don't B. How about C. Will we D. Why not
30. With the guide ______ the way, we set out on foot into the night dark.
A. lead B. leading C. led D. to lead
版权保护: 本文由 浙江成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年成考专升本《英语》强化习题及答案十二