91.To my point of view 我认为
92.To my mind, the advantages far overweigh the drawbacks(disadvantages, shortcomings)
93.For my part, I stand on side of the latter opinion that..
94.As far as I am concerned, I am inclined to be on the side of the latter view.
95.After a thorough consideration, for my part, I am in favor of the latter view that...
96.If asked to make a decision, I would prefer...
97.According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking。
98. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework。
99. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet。
100. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation。
101. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it。
102. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement。
103a. A proper part-time job does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。
104. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price。
105.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus。
106. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse。
107. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets。
108. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure。
109. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place。
120. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life。
版权保护: 本文由 浙江成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年浙江成考英语作文万能句子(4)